Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 26 12 4:14 AM

Tags : :

Howdy,
          Bikes, Blues, and BBQ 2012 starts today, Wednesday, September 26th and runs until Saturday the 29th in Fayetteville, Arkansas.  I didn't see any NRR there last year, but hope to hook up with several that I know are going this year!  Shoot me a private message with your phone numbers and I will give you a buzz once I hit the action on Saturday if you all will be around.  Work is crazy, haven't worked a Friday all year and the one I have plans for I end up working! Go figure!  But I will be there and will be looking for all those No Rules Riders to catch up with and party!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

prop

regular

#1 [url]

Oct 3 12 5:19 AM

Hey Razor, hope you had a good time. Did you meet up with any other NRR members? Like to see some pics if you took any. Take care and ride safe.

Ride Hard

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 10 12 5:48 AM

Well, I was all worked up about going.  I got up Saturday morning, got the bikes loaded, and people moving.  We left here at 9 am with 3 bikes and a chase vehicle.  Couple miles outside of town I blow a radiator hose.  Back home again around 10:30 am and working on the bike.  I get it torn down, make some calls, dealer only hose as it is formed. 25 year old bike, probably same age on the hose, and no way to get one that day, so I make due with a regular hose.  By this time it is late and the hour and half ride is not looking like we will make it.
Sunday rolls around and my buddy, who spent the night Friday for the Saturday ride, is preparing to go home, so we decide to make the best of it and take a very long route to his house and return home.  A little bit further than we made it the day before, the other hose blows out.
Had a bike rally, the first, here in town last weekend and I gave up on dealers and their high dollar hoses and long waiting periods to order and made my own replacement hoses with some copper elbows and heater hose, in time to make the poker run last Saturday.  Runs great and looking forward to another poker run in two weeks!

Ride Free and Safe RazorJ Arkansas Misfits NRR NRR Advisor-Arkansas

Quote    Reply   

prop

regular

#3 [url]

Oct 11 12 7:40 AM

It really suckswhen that kind of shit happens, sounds like you made the best of it though. Good to hear you got your bike fixed now, have fun and ride safe.

Ride Hard

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help